Lead

Nov 16 15 11:39 PM

Tags : :

New members are encouraged to tell their story in this forum, and older members will respond.

Talking about this actually helps!

Members who have already made such an introduction over at the old forum, do not have to do so again.

DO YOU WANT MORE PRIVACY? THIS IS WHAT YOU DO:

If you feel uncomfortable telling your story in this open section of the forum, do the following: Make one post somewhere on Crossdream Life. You may for instance write a paragraph in this subforum, telling us all that you will write about yourself in the Safe Room, the part of Crossdream Life that is closed for the general public. Then move over to the Safe Room and tell your story there. You will not get access to that forum unless you have posted something somewhere else on this site.

Last Edited By: jackmolay Nov 18 16 1:53 AM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

Jan 17 16 10:49 PM

Just trying to introduce myself

Hello everyone.

Been reading and exploring this site for a few hours and feel like this is a great fit for me. 
found myself looking for others to relate to as I search for a balance that I can learn to live with. 

Im a 37 year old man. Husband and father. I've been searching and educating myself for the last few years trying to understand and come to terms with what I recently learned to be  Crossdreaming. I'm now as far as I've ever been in allowing myself to express this part of me. I kept it a secret My entire life before my wife found out last summer. Since then I've done what I can to open up and express my fem qualities and needs. I've been able to find some good info that allowed me to accept but also explain in good depth to my wife what I'm going through. She has been great and very helpful in letting me out. 
I look forward to chatting and sharing with all of you here. 
Bodynmind♎️

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jan 29 16 9:59 PM

Hi Netizens,

I'm Veronica. Veronica Beta is my username because that's were I am at right now. Just a "beta" of a person that is just starting to emerge. I have to thank my lovely wife of 39+ yrs for that. In a Universe based on chaos, she is the constant in my life. I am very blessed. As a person, pretty much what makes my Solar system go all Solar is just making it through the day and still having my sanity when I close my eyes. My interests include, but are not limited :) : Amateur Astronomy, Mid-Century Fashion and Advertising Art. Literature. Sci-Fi Books & Movies. Writing. Reading. Camping. Fishing. People, something I didn't give enough attention too earlier in life, but I'm getting there! :) . Betty Page, Pin-ups, History, Science, SciShow.com, Flickr, Our Kids. Our Grand Kids, Sailing. See you around! image

Last Edited By: VeronicaBeta Jan 29 16 10:08 PM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jan 30 16 10:27 AM

VeronicaBeta wrote:
Hi Netizens,

I'm Veronica. Veronica Beta is my username because that's were I am at right now. Just a "beta" of a person that is just starting to emerge. I have to thank my lovely wife of 39+ yrs for that. In a Universe based on chaos, she is the constant in my life. I am very blessed. As a person, pretty much what makes my Solar system go all Solar is just making it through the day and still having my sanity when I close my eyes. My interests include, but are not limited :) : Amateur Astronomy, Mid-Century Fashion and Advertising Art. Literature. Sci-Fi Books & Movies. Writing. Reading. Camping. Fishing. People, something I didn't give enough attention too earlier in life, but I'm getting there! :) . Betty Page, Pin-ups, History, Science, SciShow.com, Flickr, Our Kids. Our Grand Kids, Sailing. See you around! image
Hi Veronica!

It is a pleasure to meet you!  You can call me Lost, Vaydra, or just Vay.  We have some similiar interest and I look forward to chatting with you or discussing things on the forums :)

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Feb 18 17 9:57 AM

I am a newbie ;-)

Hi everyone, I stumble across this site and love it.  I have be fantisizing about being a female for some time.  In real life i cold never tell my wife because she would all but disown me.  I would love to have dreams about being feminine but this has never happened.  I have tried hypnotherepy but this does not seem to work for me.  Oh well I guess I will have to fantisize about it.  Would love to take low dose hormones to get a feel of things and stop them before things get noticable..  Whats a girl to do...

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Feb 19 17 10:05 AM

It is great to see you here, Bethany!

Your dreams are definitely not that different from the ones many of us have, so this is the place to talk about them.

Why don't you present yourself over in the Introduction forum? http://crossdreamlife.lefora.com/forums/73/Introductions#.WKneFBLhCRs

There are quite a few threads discussing hormones in this forum.

Start here: http://crossdreamlife.lefora.com/reply/106/Female-Hormones-amp-Feminisation-Desires#.WKneTRLhCRs

Then add the questions you want to have answered.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Feb 22 17 9:21 AM

To what goal exactly you've used a hypnotherapy?

Your mind is software. Program it.

Your body is a shell. Change it.
Death is a disease. Cure it.
Extinction is approaching. Fight it!

© "Eclipse Phase" by Posthuman Studios

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Mar 16 17 5:06 PM

Introduction

Hello,

​For the most part crossdreaming was this huge secret of mine, but over the past two or three years or so I've started to explore it, and so I've now finally decided to begin transition to become a woman at some point in the near future.

​-Megan

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Mar 16 17 6:04 PM

Bethany wrote:
Hi everyone, I stumble across this site and love it.  I have be fantisizing about being a female for some time.  In real life i cold never tell my wife because she would all but disown me.  I would love to have dreams about being feminine but this has never happened.  I have tried hypnotherepy but this does not seem to work for me.  Oh well I guess I will have to fantisize about it.  Would love to take low dose hormones to get a feel of things and stop them before things get noticable..  Whats a girl to do...

Hi Bethany, welcome to CDL!  Please excuse the late welcome but I been busy with college and only now that it is Spring Break got a chance to catch up!

I hear that taking low dose hormones (low enough that it won't kick off a 2nd puberty) is a great way for trans people to see if transition is right for them.

But, I personally have decided to let my inner girl go free through fantasizing.  She and I have been creating stories of ways in which I could become her in body as well as mind since I was 12.  After all, we are crossdreamers...dreaming is what we do best!Cute

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Mar 16 17 6:09 PM

MegE23 wrote:
Hello,

​For the most part crossdreaming was this huge secret of mine, but over the past two or three years or so I've started to explore it, and so I've now finally decided to begin transition to become a woman at some point in the near future.

​-Megan

Hi Megan,

It is a pleasure to meet you!  /curtsy

I am Lost (also known as Vaydra), and crossdreaming is my deepest darkest secret and pleasure in my life.  I am not at the point where I want to transition yet, but as dream self becomes stronger and stronger I do think of it more and more.

I hope you find this a supportive community and home on the internet with all your sisters and brothers in dream!

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Apr 6 17 5:51 PM

Who am I? How did I get here? Why am I here?

Hi.

I identify as a femme, gay amab.  At around 11 years old, I started fantasizing about a sex role reversal world.  In my world, girls were astronauts, and boys were astronaut wivies.  I wanted to be househusband who lived to be sexy and beautiful.  I wanted to marry a women who would be the leader in our relationship.  She would be the breadwinner, and I would live to keep her happy.

When I started to have this fantasy, I knew that I was not like the other boys.

I think that my parents recognized that I was not going to be like the other boys and took steps to try and stop me from being a femme, gay man.  From a young age,  I was instructed to "stop being so emotional."  My brother was allowed to beat me up and dominate me constantly.  At sleep away camp, I wanted to spend my free time with the other femme boys at the  Arts and Crafts table.  I was instructed that I should shoot guns!  

Around 11 years old, I started to have crushes on boys and men.  I somehow knew that I should not act on my attractions.  In middle school and high school, I was attracted to, and friends with, other femme boys, but I did not have sex with them.  In the Boy Scouts, other boys asked me to get into their sleeping bags, and I refused.  I wanted to be next to the other boys so much, but I knew that I was not suppose to be with other boys. I think that I knew that once I started, I was not going to be able to stop.

I started dating girls in high school.  I desperately wanted to have sex with a woman.  I am sure that I thought that sex with a woman would cure my homosexuality.  

I dated women and tried to act like "normal."  I had trouble getting dates. And, the other boys would not buy it.  I was bullied and called a fag.

While I tried to be normal, I started fantasizing daily that I would get a girlfriend, and she would know that I was a fag.  She would fuck me with a strap-on dildo and eventually watch me service a real man.  After being abused and sodomized, I would lose my masculinity, and I would live as a girl.

I wanted to live like a girl!  I envied girls!  They got to wear super tight pants that showed their off their butts.  They wore tops that showed off their breasts.  And, they got all of the hot guys!  Girls were encouraged to be feminine.  I had to hide my feminine self.  I had to pretend to be aggressive and masculine.

I experimented wearing my mom's panties and trying on her lipstick.  I went to school one day with no underwear as part of a fantasy about a girlfriend telling me she wanted to able grab my penis and make me cum in public.  But, there was no dominant girlfriend.

There was no girlfriend at all.   There wasn't even anyone to talk to about all of this.

I went to college and graduate school and got married and held jobs.  I have tried my best to be a man.  

All this while, I have fantasized that I would be sodomized and emasculated and end up working as a receptionist who gives blow jobs in the men's room.

Fast forward to about year old, I separate from my wife, and I went to a gay bathhouse.  

Once I entered the bathhouse, I almost lost my mind.  I was a kid in the candy store. I grabed for every penis that I walked past.  I wanted to give a blow job to every man I saw.  

I am still sluting around.  I cannot give enough blow jobs for all of those years that I held back.  

Eventually, I would like have boyfriend.

On the gender front, I want to be femme and fablous, but I haven't really found a way to be a feminine man.  I think that a lot of the problem is that I am still that terrorized 7 year old boy repeating to himself: "Don't be emotional, don't be gay, don't be effeminate."

I am glad I have found you!!!!!!!!

Last Edited By: harri Apr 7 17 4:54 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help