Yes, you can download it here!
And yes, Cheryl, like all the seasons in American Horror Story, this is a separate mini series. (There is, apparently, some kind of red thread between the season, but nothing to worry about.)
I get conflicting info on whether there is such a hotel. There is a Hotel Cortez in LA, but some articles argues that the series was based on the Cecil hotel. I don't know.
* When Liz was a man from Topeda, he married a woman and was a responsible husband and father. Not gay: check.
* As Liz, a woman who hasn't transitioned yet, she likes a young male. Not gay, right?: check.
* The young male model who has male parts likes Liz, but has constantly said that he is not gay. Ah......ah....... ch....e......ck??? But both of them have male parts? Abstractly, Liz and the male model are straight as a woman and a man, but, but.......the male parts that....Liz hasn't ...... didn't want to.....transi....?
lal2828 doesn't know what to think of this........
My guess, we are talking about different definitions of gay. You have explained the first one: Liz wasn't gay when she presented as a man (loved women), and nor is she when she finds a man lover on the hotel (loves a man). The switch from seemingly being gynephilic to androphilic is quite common in MTF crossdreamer circles. This has been discussed extensively elsewhere, but there is at least two possible explanations:
1. She has been bisexual all the time (but has supressed her androphilic side)
2. In some transgender people sexual attracted in relational, in the sense that it is dependent on what role you play in the relationship. Science does not allow for this, but what does the scientists know really.)
As for the model junkie, it is hard to say (as I have not seen those episodes, yet), but one possible explanation is the understanding of the word "gay". In most cultures outside Northern Europe and Northern America, gayness is not defined on who you sleep with, but who you have sex as. As long as you are the proactive part and never, ever, let anyone insert their penis in any orifice, you are straight. Using Western terminology we could say he is bisexual.
As for Will Drake: A lot of gay man get children, as they might marry to please their surroundings or because they make a deal with an asexual or lesbian woman. Or he may be, as you point out, bisexual.
Some research also indicate that many people are ambigious as regards sex, even if they have a dominant sexual orientation (loves women, but enjoy sex with men).