Lead

Dec 16 16 1:07 AM

Tags : :

Interesting post on Scarleteen:

The post makes it clear that some girlfags are gender dysphoric and transsexual.
I was confused and felt lost in the beginning, but with time passing I discovered and realized things by things.
Among many other things I found, I picked a term called "girlfag".
It says that is a biologically female who feels like a gay man trapped in a woman's body. I was feeling like that way a couple of months ago, but now I am not feeling exactly like that anymore... I REALLY feel I am a gay man and not even a girl or woman. 
Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

Jan 19 17 2:24 PM

Well, if this article is actually real there is an age problem first of all perhaps? Sounds like it may be fake and written by a boy fantasising about having a 14 year old boyfriend.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jan 20 17 7:58 AM

The age problem is definitely a problem, to say the least. And it is unusual.

But the rest of the story fits well within the parameters of female to male crossdreaming and girlfag fantasies. These are quite common. I also suspect that FTM crossdreamers are as likely to be transsexual (in the sense of wanting/needing/planning to transition) as male to female ones, although I have no way to prove this.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jan 25 17 12:19 AM

I'm suggesting a 19 yr old having a 14 yr old boyfriend, it's an underage thing from where I'm standing pipx. There have always been a percentage I should think Jack.

Attratction to underage persons is a separate issue wich is not limited to -- or associated with -- transgender conditions. There is absolutely no reason to believe that such feelings are more common among crossdreamers than other people. Which is why my reading of this article is focused on the crossdreamer and transgender aspects. As I say, that part of her story is not uncommon among girlfags, crossdreamers and FTM transgender people.
Recently I came across a blog post by a man who describes himself as a lesbian inside of a male body https://noveltrove.com/about-me-and-why-i-write , thus I'm not surprised by the article above.

Welcome to Crossdream Life, Unexpected! I hope you take the time to tell us more about yourself over in the Introduction forum.

And thank you for sharing that blog post. I know of another fellow male to female crossdreamer (who shall not be named) who started publishing ebooks on Amazon. He suddenly found himself having a best-seller on Amazon's lesbian charts. That is: Not only did gynephilic MTF crossdreamers love his book; non-transgender lesbians did as well! (Which debunks the myth that MTF transgender people cannot understand the psyche or sexuality of women!)

Uli Meyer, who has written about FTM crossdreamers and their erotica says:

Meyer says, refering to the Boys Love genre (gay male love stories written by women for women):
"BL fans' preoccupation with gay men can be understood better in context of the practice of girlfags and transfags, i.e. female-born persons who eroticize and identify with gay men.

"By identifying with one or more of the gay male characters in manga, the fans/artists cannot just take on a traditionally male gender role, but a traditionally male sexual position, which allows them to experience themselves, among other things, as penetrator (seme) and a male counterpart (uke) as penetrated. 

"Thus, the transgression of sexuality and gender in BL can be quite literal, enabling its readers/creators to identify or feel with the male characters on a physical level, in a process I call 'creative transvestism'"

And yes, many FTM readers identify with the active partner (seme).

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jan 25 17 10:17 AM

Thank you for the warm welcome! When time allows I will happily introduce myself properly over at the Introduction forum. I'm just terribly busy at the moment, please bear with me.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jan 25 17 1:13 PM

Jack, //Attratction to underage persons is a separate issue wich is not limited to -- or associated with -- transgender conditions. There is absolutely no reason to believe that such feelings are more common among crossdreamers than other people. // I didn't suggest it was limited to or associated with trans conditions. I was referring to your suggestion that FtM are less likely to transition with the reply: "There have always been a percentage I should think Jack" We have crossed wires 😉

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jan 25 17 2:19 PM

rubbercripple wrote:
I was referring to your suggestion that FtM are less likely to transition with the reply: "There have always been a percentage I should think Jack" We have crossed wires 😉
I think you misread Jack's statement:
"I also suspect that FTM crossdreamers are as likely to be transsexual (in the sense of wanting/needing/planning to transition) as male to female ones, although I have no way to prove this."

Lindsay

"The thing is you see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear, dig?" the Pointed Man

Last Edited By: Lindsay Jan 25 17 2:23 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help