#5 [url]

Dec 14 16 3:52 PM

OnGoing, this one really connected with me. When I saw that face it stopped me in my tracks.

Google searching on the internet, this pic really resonated with me too. I like how she looks so deep in thought. Kind of lost in her own mind. I can relate.

And this one...even though she's a machine, or at least has a machine arm, I can't seem to get enough of this pic.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Dec 14 16 4:35 PM

Again, I am rather intrigued by something I see here when I look at these types of threads. In only one of the pics so far does the girl have any interaction with another human being. For me, social context was everything in my crossdreaming. It didn't need to be a direct one on one romance. For example, one of my old fantasies involved me walking by a construction site in a short skirt and heels and having a bunch construction workers catcalling me. There just needed to be another human being in the dream interacting with me in some way, usually by validating my femininity. I look at the pics of these exotic girls, and I would need to create an elaborate backstory in my head to make something out of them. That was the case in my pre HRT days anyway. Now under the influence of hormones, I would need even more than that. I am curious what you actually dream about when you look at these pictures, or is just simply being the girl enough.

Last Edited By: April Dec 14 16 4:45 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Dec 14 16 9:15 PM

I can't speak for anyone else, but I've always been somewhat of a loner. I've never really sought out validation from other people. I can't imagine that would change much if I were in female form.

Me personally, I kind of like creating a backstory. I look at the pics as a still shot of a moment in time. I kind of like absorbing all the details of the pic and thinking of a backstory that leads up to that moment. I like looking at the expressions on their faces and imagine what they're feeling in that moment and why they are feeling that way.

For me, what pics do is create detail. I used them to determine my tastes. How do I want to look? What are my likes and dislikes? Seeing it makes it more tangible. I'm a visual person. When I do retreat into the fantasies of my mind later on, the more detail I can add to it, the more real it feels. The truth is that the pics that I have posted on this forum have gone a long way as far as helping me define in my mind who Josie is. Once I have that clearly defined sense of self as her, I find it easier to insert myself as Josie in any fantasy scenario in my mind.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Dec 14 16 11:42 PM

April wrote:
Again, I am rather intrigued by something I see here when I look at these types of threads. In only one of the pics so far does the girl have any interaction with another human being. For me, social context was everything in my crossdreaming. It didn't need to be a direct one on one romance. For example, one of my old fantasies involved me walking by a construction site in a short skirt and heels and having a bunch construction workers catcalling me. There just needed to be another human being in the dream interacting with me in some way, usually by validating my femininity. I look at the pics of these exotic girls, and I would need to create an elaborate backstory in my head to make something out of them. That was the case in my pre HRT days anyway. Now under the influence of hormones, I would need even more than that. I am curious what you actually dream about when you look at these pictures, or is just simply being the girl enough.

You know, April, that's interesting. I rarely come acrosss images that stimulate my crossdreaming where there is some sort of interaction going on between two (or more) people. I also tend to build up a narrative of some sort to go along with the image, but even then the narratives, more often than not, do not involve another person acting to "validate my feminity". I do note that the images I am drawn to also tend to have an almost meloncholy mood to them. Perhaps that is my feminine side expressing her sadness at a life that is simply not possible? I don't know. 

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Dec 15 16 6:28 AM

For me. such pictures is usually a starting point of story. Sometimes story is untold, undiscovered, but still present. While social interactions are present in this stories, they rarely plays main role. So social interactions on this pictures is limiting for me, they defines what should be discovered.
Also, picture must touch something inside of me, there must be some kind of relation butween me and girl on the pic. I can say, that my source of validation is feeling, that picture can be kind of selfie, when it captures not looks, but someting deep.

"Captain Haskell, clearance is granted"

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Dec 15 16 9:26 AM

^^^^@April

interesting observation!

i think the threads set up the expectation of solo portraits. if a website promised pix of the world's most beautiful girls, you would expect pictures of each of the girls on their own, looking at the camera, rather than pix of them in social situations.

a thread on our fave crossdream social scenarios might be good. feel free, anybody, to start one! xx

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Dec 15 16 9:28 AM

Barbara Haskell wrote:
...Also, picture must touch something inside of me, there must be some kind of relation butween me and girl on the pic. I can say, that my source of validation is feeling, that picture can be kind of selfie, when it captures not looks, but someting deep.

Yes - that's it for me too. It's hard to describe, but something just clicks for me. I can then build up a narrative in my head around it.

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Dec 15 16 10:31 AM

OnGoingUnnoticed wrote:

Barbara Haskell wrote:
...Also, picture must touch something inside of me, there must be some kind of relation butween me and girl on the pic. I can say, that my source of validation is feeling, that picture can be kind of selfie, when it captures not looks, but someting deep.

Yes - that's it for me too. It's hard to describe, but something just clicks for me. I can then build up a narrative in my head around it.

Ditto for me.

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Dec 26 16 4:15 PM

I am astonished that nobody here has mentioned Star Trek yet, especially the original series. It was in afternoon reruns in my adolescent years. A lot of the alien women were good. I absolutely loved the Indian princess in her mini leather dress when Kirk got amnesia and abandoned on an alien planet, but it was the women of the Federation that always really got my attention. I used to just wait for the moment that Uhura jumped out of her chair, with the hope that she would show a flash of her panties. Only years later did I realize she had something underneath that little uniform, which sort of ruined it for me . Yet we all know that she just made Spock's cold Vulcan blood boil every time she did it. I wanted so badly to be one of those Federation women, maybe that should be my costume next Halloween.

Last Edited By: April Dec 26 16 4:17 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Dec 26 16 8:18 PM

Star Trek? Let me count the ways...

1.) Sherry Jackson as Andrea in "What Are Little Girls Made Of"

2.) Emily Banks as Yeoman Tonia Barrows in "Shore Leave"

3.) Leslie Parrish as Lt. Carolyn Palamas in "Who Mourns for Adonais?"

4.) Barbara Bouchet as Kelinda in "By Any Other Name"

Last Edited By: Lassitude2 Dec 26 16 8:20 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Dec 27 16 11:29 AM

I thought about posting Princess Leia in this thread before but ended up not because, I guess, I thought it was too obvious of a choice.

The truth is I grew up a huge Star Wars fan and Carrie Fisher was one of my earliest crossdreaming sources. It's a very sad day for me. :(

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help