#101 [url]

Oct 28 16 3:45 PM

I actually have an Pinterest account, with a board dedicated to crossdreaming and with a few other boards that basically have a fantasy wardrobe of sorts of my more female side. Does anyone else do this or is it my own brand of insanity? Here are some images I've saved that really do stimulate my crossdream fantasies.

Quote    Reply   

#111 [url]

Nov 20 16 1:03 PM

I love photos of girls looking at themselves in the mirror. I like to imagine that she was just transformed from male to female and is laying eyes on her new female form for the first time.

This imagine here captures that feeling perfectly.

This imagine here has the feel as though she has been recently transformed and is getting used to the idea of wearing women's clothes for the first time.

My favorite one is a girl standing in front of a mirror completely nude. She's gazing directly into her own eyes with almost a look of wonder and amazement. It's not exaggerated, it's subtle, but her face communicates so much. It's currently the background on my computer desktop, however, due to the fact she's nude, I don't think I can share that one here. image

Quote    Reply   

#115 [url]

Nov 25 16 12:52 PM

"What do you want me to do? I just transformed last night. Men's shirts are all I have."

"Damn, of all mornings for the landlord to show up, why today? He's going to want to know why a strange woman is in here all alone. How am I going to explain this to him."

Last Edited By: Josie Nov 25 16 2:18 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#117 [url]

Dec 7 16 8:34 AM

I'm surprised I didn't share this one sooner. I have this Marilyn Monroe image hanging in my room. It's printed on a canvas so it's textured like a painting. They cropped it down to just her from the chest up, and even though it's still black and white, they made her lips red to accent it. I saw it in the store one day. It immediately started stimulating crossdreaming feelings in me so I bought it.

I stumbled across the raw photo, so I thought I would share.

Quote    Reply   

#118 [url]

Dec 11 16 3:44 AM

Heavy Metal

When I grew up one important supplier of puberty driven fantasies was the science fiction comic magazine Heavy Metal (originally known by its French title Metal Hurlant). This magazine made a business out of covers featuring curvy women, and in hindsight I see that many of these images were also well suited for gender crossing fantasies.

Quote    Reply   

#119 [url]

Dec 12 16 12:29 PM

^some great pix on these covers. the breasts lead the way!

the pix that set us crossdreaming when we were young t-girls with little concept of trans hold a special place of affection and honor.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help