#90 [url]

Oct 10 16 11:02 AM

I just noticed something interesting about this thread. In all the pictures, there is only one that has a CIS male anywhere in sight, and even that picture shows no romantic connection between the guy and the female. Based on all these posts, I would therefore assume.that simply being the girl in the picture is the turn on for many here. Yet even very early in my life, the big turn-on was what happened to me as the girl, and that invariably involved romance. I would look a pretty girls, and produce my own elaborate back story of what it was like to be them on a date on Friday night. At some point, I discovered the covers of romance novels in super market check out lines, and would build entire fantasies around those. I still do that actually, but my focus has steadily shifted over the years, and that trend greatly accelerated once I began HRT. In the beginning, just being the girl in that particular situation was the turn on. She was beautiful, and her beauty could attract a man who could send her to ecstasy. Now for me, the focus in much more on that guy. If the guy looks like somebody that I could sleep with, then I want to be that girl. The thrill is the enraptured romance with that particular guy. For the record, I like Northern European pretty looking guys with long flowing hair, muscular builds, and very little body hair. If I get pretty /sexy enough to ever actually attract one of them in real life, Miss April will be calling in sick the next day. That is where my crossdeaming has gone.

Quote    Reply   

#92 [url]

Oct 11 16 8:21 AM

I'll start by referring you to my profile picture. That's Rachael Leigh Cook. When I was younger I defintely had a thing for her. I'm pretty sure that was the pic I used on the old forum so I used it again because I thought it might help people remember me. Years ago I thought she was adorable in the movie Josie and the Pussycats. That's even when I fell in love with the name Josie and started to adopt it. You don't hear much about Rachael anymore but she sort of represents my 'type.' I've always been drawn to smaller girls (I've never really enjoyed tall women) with dark hair and big brown eyes. I've had things at times for girls of all types, but those are my favorites, and that's how I see 'Josie' in my mind. I love that particular pic in my profile because there is such a simplistic elegance to it. I love simplicity and I also love black and white photography. 

I'll give you another one for now. I've always thought it's extremely sexy when a woman wears a man's shirt with nothing else and it's too big on her. This is Amy Smart in the movie Just Friends.

How about one more that falls into the category of my type, Nina Dobrev.

Quote    Reply   

#94 [url]

Oct 14 16 8:53 AM

So occassionally there is an image I come across that just clicks in some deep part of my psyche, and I feel that I can really imagine being the model/subject. It's a pretty strong feeling and I'm not sure why this happens with certain images. This was one of those pictures.

Quote    Reply   

#95 [url]

Oct 14 16 2:47 PM

OnGoingUnnoticed wrote:
So occassionally there is an image I come across that just clicks in some deep part of my psyche, and I feel that I can really imagine being the model/subject. It's a pretty strong feeling and I'm not sure why this happens with certain images. 

yeah, that's how i feel with some pics of women. well put!

nice pic too - if that pic reflects the inner you then the inner you is cool! xx

Last Edited By: Deborah Kate Oct 14 16 3:02 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#96 [url]

Oct 14 16 4:20 PM

I think that's my inner goth chick :) maybe in an alternate timeline or universe - where I was born female. 

If I think about it, my inner female is a little bit older, still artsy, but not so leather and dark listick...

Quote    Reply   

#97 [url]

Oct 17 16 2:53 PM

I didn't think I had a desire to be a cheerleader until I came across this pic of Minka Kelly from "Friday Night Lights." Now I'm starting to wonder...

She's so gorgeous...

If you ask me what I would want to look like in a perfect world, she's hitting pretty darn close to the mark.

Last Edited By: Josie Oct 17 16 4:23 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help