#1 [url]

Nov 26 15 4:36 PM

That is a pretty cool outfit. I especially like the bow.  But I absolutely love anything resembling a choker.  

If I had been born a girl, I would probably never seen without a choker and some sort of fingerless gloves on.  I guess I  really like punk/goth/emo aesthetic.

As for what gets me to crossdreaming, usually it from seeing women and girls dressed somewhat androgynously.  In particular when they are wearing oversized clothes like shirts or a really pretty tunic.

That said, there is one commercial here in the states featuring a girl in an oversized Football shirt that is almost painful to watch .  

Last Edited By: Lost247365 Nov 26 15 4:45 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Nov 26 15 10:19 PM

Lainhart wrote:
How did you do spoiler?

Type it like this:

{spoiler}  YOUR TEXT HERE  {/spoiler}

Only use normal brackets instead. ] [

They are nice for picture heavy posts :)

Last Edited By: Lost247365 Feb 1 16 1:27 PM. Edited 5 times.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Nov 26 15 11:50 PM

Thanks.

Your mind is software. Program it.

Your body is a shell. Change it.
Death is a disease. Cure it.
Extinction is approaching. Fight it!

© "Eclipse Phase" by Posthuman Studios

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Nov 27 15 4:26 AM

lost, i just love your pics. chokers oh yes, definitely. oversize shirts too. and girls wearing somewhat male clothes but still looking thoroughly femme.

i don't actually follow manga/anime but, like so many of us, i adore the style. it's both particularly androgynous and particularly femme.

most of all i love the picture of you underwater, and your whole lost theme. i'll write more about that elsewhere. xxx

hiya sofie!! that outfit is so you, petal!! xxxx

thanks for restarting this great thread. it's just the kind of fun, lightly erotic thread that i think really helps this forum, buoyant and inviting. and seing something sexy and femme presented in a crossdreaming context is so much better than seeing it outside that context. and it helps us to feel less alone in our crossdreaming.

love,
deb xx  

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Nov 28 15 9:43 PM

Lost247365 wrote:
That is a pretty cool outfit. I especially like the bow.  But I absolutely love anything resembling a choker. 

I love chokers and collars, especially when they have a leash on them, and my domme is holding that leash. :)

Also, I'm loving playing as Red in Transistor right now.

The art in the game is amazing, and so is Sybil's outfit

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Nov 29 15 2:27 AM

Also, I'm loving playing as Red in Transistor right now.

RED! Love so much. Have you gotten to the ending already?

Strange things, those chokers/collars. I can't deny a strange attraction of those, yet I don't see many of those around. Does it mean, that crossdreamers are often attracted to things of feminine, which often is not that popular among girls - my bet is, that those collars are extremely uncomfotable. But, even more, than heels? Strange...

Last Edited By: Lain Nov 29 15 11:59 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Nov 29 15 12:12 PM

What does everyone think of capes? I think those are pretty awesome looking too

Those are pretty coo...

...cool

But....

Okay...Cry

Last Edited By: Lost247365 Feb 1 16 1:28 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Nov 29 15 9:57 PM

Lainhart wrote:
RED! Love so much. Have you gotten to the ending already?

I just did, although I still feel like I missed a lot of what was going on.

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Dec 4 15 4:13 PM

Dozen or so anime girls' rooms.

“There is no justice in the laws of nature, no term for fairness in the equations of motion. The Universe is neither evil, nor good, it simply does not care. The stars don't care, or the Sun, or the sky. 

But they don't have to! WE care! There IS light in the world, and it is US!” 

Last Edited By: Lain Dec 4 15 4:30 PM. Edited 6 times.

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Dec 5 15 7:10 PM

Deborah Kate wrote:
^ a lovely collection, lain xx

Yeah, I posted it with your admission in mind. =)

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Dec 27 15 1:40 AM

When I saw this first one it caused a massive crossdreaming fit in me.  I absouletely loved it o much I had to create a folder for just for it here:

The moment I saw that I instantly imagined it as if I was the one looking at the reflection and how happy that would make me.  

After seeing it I had to search online for similar images of mirrors and reflections:

This next one is in my opinion a bit lewd so NSFW warning:

These last few aren't mirror related but I just found the girl in them so fascinating for one reason or another that I couldn't help but imagining myself as her.  There is just something about these two girl's expression I love:

This girl just looks so cute and happy I can't help but include her.  Though a bit lewd (due to the angel) so beware NSFW (slightly):

Similarly this girl looks so happy and has such a cute pendant and clothes:

Girl in a moment of cool with katanas....what is there not to be envious of?

These last three I find captivating for being such emotional moments (all hugs) I couldn't help but want to be the girl(s) in the pictures. First one is of two magical girls :)

Well if you have to crossdream can't do much better than being Zelda:

Last one I promise.  For those of you who recognize this anime/manga (Naruto) I absolutely adore the girl (Hinata), and this picture is so emotionally beautiful that it really made me want to be her so very much...

Last Edited By: Lost247365 Feb 1 16 1:28 PM. Edited 4 times.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Dec 28 15 10:19 AM

^oh vay these manga girls are sooh lovely. it's just beautiful you identifying with them. it's who we choose to identify with that we really are, more than the exterior that circumstances have dealt us.

we crossdreamy girls have a thing for mirrors don't we??

deb xx

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Dec 28 15 7:29 PM

Lainhart wrote:
Dozen or so anime girls' rooms.

This one definitely makes me crossdream - I imagine I'm the girl lying on the bed, nervous about the whole thing as I'm newly transformed - maybe there'll be a party with boys later...

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Dec 29 15 6:42 PM

Deborah Kate wrote:
^oh vay these manga girls are sooh lovely. it's just beautiful you identifying with them. it's who we choose to identify with that we really are, more than the exterior that circumstances have dealt us.

we crossdreamy girls have a thing for mirrors don't we??

deb xx

Lain, I love the first picture, especially because I have a things for the sailor uniforms. Lost, I love the anime/manga girls even if they are bit unrealistic but hey, that's what makes them great. And girls with Katana's are awesome too! I actually would love to have one eventually. So Deborah, that means I a young submissive lesbian anime schoolgirl haha, actually in some ways that sounds like fun, I may have turned myself on a bit haha. Actually there a lot more to it.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Dec 31 15 3:10 AM

Damn, this is smokin.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply