Lead

Oct 14 16 12:55 PM

Tags : :

Hiya all

​I've just been made 'Chat Room Moderator'  Yippee...   I had a job intrview for a paid job today but I've got this unpaid job instead...

​So what I want to do is this; Encourage use of the Chat room!  I do think this is going to take having 'events' in the chat toom, named times and ideas for topics

​Times are a problem what with us all being over the world..   also  some of us a night owls, some have day jobs ...and this time of the year when some countries are  soon the change Daylight savings situations.  But let me do the hard work..  If you post below tell me where you are and the times you might be able to come and chat and add your idea for 'chat themes'

​Also, add your ideas for chat themes.  I've put some ideas below but this is the result of not very extensive thinking.  Also, they are just meant to be starting points. Nobody will be expected to keep to the subject

​A weeks program might be - These are just sample times; I think the third of these sessions wouldn't be good for anyone!

​Sun 5pm(GMT) 1pm EST 10am PST   1am Japan time  - Origins of my Crossdreaming. when did I first realise I was a crossdreamer;  

​Wed 11pm(GMT) 7pm EST 4pm PST 7am Japan time  What do I actually do / think of when I cross dream; 

​Fri 7am(GMT)  3am EST  Midnight PST  2pm Crossdreaming and Image; 
Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Oct 17 16 3:21 PM

Ah I've not given exact dates yet! I'm trying to float a possible plan, to see what people think, not an exact plan yet... I'm glad people like my ideas for themes but I'd like people to suggest some more

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Oct 17 16 3:52 PM

I like the ideas, but my life is a bit chaotic at the moment and I can't commit to any times at least for a couple of months. I was trying to show up regularly, but gave up for the time being. But I do think these are cool ideas.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Oct 17 16 4:20 PM

For themes, what about ways of coping that work for people?

Or what about have you told anyone about any of this, and if so, how? How did they react? Did it change your relationship?

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Oct 19 16 1:29 PM

Sun 5pm(GMT) 1pm EST 10am PST   1am Japan time  - Origins of my Crossdreaming. when did I first realise I was a crossdreamer;  

​Wed 11pm(GMT) 7pm EST 4pm PST 7am Japan time  What do I actually do / think of when I cross dream; 

​Fri 7am(GMT)  3am EST  Midnight PST  2pm Crossdreaming and Image; 

I love all of these. Here are some other topics:

Crossdreaming and arts that has helped me understand myself
Dysphoria and how to cope with it
How to find room for my crossdreaming given family, friends, work

As for times. I guess we will never find times that fit all all the time. So we might even arrange two sessions on the same topic, but at different times.  So Pip, feel free to ask me or anyone else to take responsibilty for running such a meet. You cannto be everywhere, everywhen ;)

I am living in what is calle Central European Time, which in principle allows me to take part in events from early in the day until the evening. Evening is best, given that it is hard to find room for this when at work, but if we plan ahead and announce the meets a week before (or something like that), i will probably be able to find a way.

I am so glad you are doing this!

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Dec 24 16 8:41 PM

Many months, i can see, how Pip doing work to make our chat, real place for good discussions with a lot of people, for make us close. Pip, really great thanks, for your attention to chat and for your great help to organize us:) I will follow the news about chat events.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Dec 30 16 2:21 AM

Its too late to make this an official 'event' but I do intend to spend some time in the room tomorrow evening. For the first time in years I don't have a specific event to see in the new year with... Of course we are all going to get the New Year at different times.. and around UK Midnight I might have gone out to catch some fireworks somewhere.. also you might all have parties here at Midnight..... But if I see anyone else here that would be grand.

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jan 10 17 1:37 AM

If I understand you correctly Pip, the same time means January 15 at the same hour as last time.

So join other CDL members for a chat on January 15 on this time:

4pm NYC
3pm Dallas
1pm West Coast USA
10pm Oslo
11pm Kiev
6am Sunday Japan

More time zones here!

Last Edited By: jackmolay Jan 12 17 6:44 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Jan 16 17 2:04 AM

There seems to me to be a feeling it should be earlier in the weekend to catch more people. I'll confess I chose my own Sunday evening because that is one point of the week I'm most likely to be in. I do sometimes go out on various points of Saturday, we I'm open to suggestions

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help