Lead

Sep 19 16 1:03 PM

Tags : :

As this is my first post, let me begin by saying I'm very happy to have found this community. I am a MTF crossdreamer and have known this for years; it was a blessing to have found others like myself on the Internet, and I'm very glad FTM crossdreamers (what a good word!) have a place to find each other as well.

In my spare time I enjoy making old-school style text adventure games, of an adult erotic fiction variety. They play like an interactive story, where you can click on a link (or type a simple command) to decide what to do next. There is a website devoted to transformation games, which you may already know of. In my games, as with most of the games on that site, the main character is able to experience a magical or otherworldly transformation into the opposite sex, and that's usually just the beginning. However, I regret to say that FTM participants are difficult to find there. As such, little of the content thus far has been devoted to FTM transformation.

I intend to change that.

Coding a game is fairly time-consuming, but it isn't noticeably more difficult to permit FTM as well as MTF content: that's just a matter of a little additional writing, plopped into the right place in the code.

If you would enjoy playing games like that, I would love to hear more about the kinds of things you would like to see in such a story. I can share more information about the website and the games involved, also.
Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

Sep 19 16 8:18 PM

Hi! Welcome! 

I'm very glad FTM crossdreamers (what a good word!) have a place to find each other as well. 

Agreed, "crossdreamers" is indeed a good word!
Ummmmmmm...........FTMs can find each other ...you say.... here? On New Crossdream Life?  Check the thread on Female to Male Crossdreamers and notice the names of .... participants.

Anyway, thanks for your post. Games are good.  Include links to your games.  Thanks.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Sep 19 16 9:14 PM

I did notice the list of introductions (which, sadly, were dead links to the old board). If there are other, more active places, I have yet to find them.

The link to the game I'm presently working on, Body Thief, is here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/83e0liil35guiu7/Body_Thief_v7.gblorb

The format is Inform 7, for which you would need a game platform like Glulxe or Gargoyle. Download links for the Inform platform are here: http://inform7.com/if/interpreters/

I didn't want to post links in my first message, lest the board software think I was a spammer. :)

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Sep 20 16 9:08 AM

Thanks for sharing it. I have no problems with that. I don't know whether the specific game in question will be appealing to everyone, but that's part of why I reach out: I want to make a game that crossdreamers of both sexes would enjoy.

As for the forum, I'm not on it; frankly, the name is a little off-putting, and I would rather my Facebook friends not know I'm part of it, or notice that I joined it. Are such things visible to others?

Body Thief is a game where the principle obstacle is getting back to your old body, if you can. This is made more difficult because the body you swap into is a brainless, over-sexed specimen, which gradually begins to impair your ability to get out. If you don't succeed in time you are stuck in that body. 

Not all of my games (mostly just in the planning/partially complete stages) play with intelligence as the limiting factor. I have a Star Trek-based game idea, a game based on Jane Austen in the works, and others. Mostly they're not complete, sadly, but I do try.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Sep 20 16 10:51 PM

As for the forum, I'm not on it; frankly, the name is a little off-putting, and I would rather my Facebook friends not know I'm part of it, or notice that I joined it. Are such things visible to others?

Don't worry about that. If anyone of them has any comment, they will make it here or send it to me, I guess.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Nov 18 16 2:16 PM

Another game in the works

I'm starting work on another title that will be exclusively for FTM: the character begins as a woman in an Old West town and turns male, slowly transforming and becoming more masculine in different ways, depending on the actions you take. You can defend the down against the bad guys taking over the silver mine, or you can join them. Either way, there's plenty of girls in town to flirt with.

Working title: "Calamity John."

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help