#1 [url]

Nov 20 15 11:45 AM

It seems to log you out after a period of inactivity. Maybe it's too short? I don't see a way to increase it. We'll need to arrange times among ourselves for now.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Nov 20 15 11:51 AM

I was just chatting with Natascha in there - but after 10 minutes there seemed to be something of a LAG problem... my words were taking longer and longer to appear on the screen

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Nov 21 15 7:48 AM

Chat? Where?

Your mind is software. Program it.

Your body is a shell. Change it.
Death is a disease. Cure it.
Extinction is approaching. Fight it!

© "Eclipse Phase" by Posthuman Studios

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Nov 21 15 10:06 AM

I've been told, telegram is a good chat.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Nov 21 15 10:54 AM

The chat room is very inconsistent. Some times there is an increasing lag time for a response to post to the room. It's like every post takes a second or two longer than the previous one. Some of the posts were also out of order. When it does this it eventually crashes. PipX and I experienced this yesterday. But a couple of hours later we had a chat that worked just fine for over an hour. So it's kind of hit and miss. When it works it works pretty good. Hopefully lefora is working out the bugs.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Dec 8 15 6:13 AM

I'm never sure the room is working.... There were two of us in there a few moment s ago, and I was typing stuff... Not sure they were being seen

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Dec 8 15 3:13 PM

I've seen forum telling me, there are people in the chat, but after entering it I never seen anyone even once. As far, as I'm concerned, poor thing doesn't work at all.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help