#21 [url]

Jun 4 16 10:12 PM

I wrote a story about forced fem. It's been around, but my stuff is shareware, so you're welcome to it. It's a bit funky. I'll share it with you if given the right URL.

Quote    Reply   

#22 [url]

Jun 7 16 7:04 AM

Where are we at with this one - I've been so busy with other projects , especially campaigning on the UKs membership of the EU, that I've lost sight of the deadline for this and havn't written anything

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Jun 7 16 7:19 AM

PipX wrote:
especially campaigning on the UKs membership of the EU

Would you mind sharing? Not, here this will be offtopic. But maybe in other thread and subforum. Apparently it is important for you.

Your mind is software. Program it.

Your body is a shell. Change it.
Death is a disease. Cure it.
Extinction is approaching. Fight it!

© "Eclipse Phase" by Posthuman Studios

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Jun 12 16 1:56 AM

Don't frame that pair as a conflict, unless you believe it will make more good, than harm in the long run and are sure you can pull that off as an author.

Very good point, indeed. In fact, we will try very hard to look into people will set terms and phrases in context when we edit the whole volume.  We will probably also ask some of you to be beta-readers.

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Jun 12 16 1:59 AM

A short update on the book:

Emma and I are now going through the contributions we have gotten so far, to see how we can turn this into a coherent volume.

We will give you all feedback on what you have written and come back to you with suggestions.

We may also ask some of you to contribute more, if we find that the volume is missing important aspects. And yes, we will also contribute ourselves.

I will write those of you have not sent me the texts they promised. No hard feelings!  We are all busy people, and we know that things takes time (this applies to me too:). But we would love to see contributions from as many of you as possible.

Jack

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Jun 13 16 7:18 AM

It is not too late to write a contribution to the book. We would love to have more of your personal reflections and personal experiences as regards living as a gender variant person and a crossdreamer. However, this does not mean that we reject more philosophical refelctions on what this all means for us.

2000 - 3000 words is fine, although do not let the number of pages stop you (in any direction!).

Jack

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Jun 15 16 11:31 AM

Hi Olivia,

Yes, "crossdreamer" is a term coined by Jack that refers to transgender people who "dream about being ones target sex or get aroused by the idea of being ones target sex." (Borrowed from his book, A "Creative Crossdreamer Vocabulary: Reflections on Transgender" which is available for Kindle at $2.50. I recommend it!)

I think it's safe to say that all TG people are crossdreamers (at least for the dreaming aspects of it) but not all crossdreamers are, for example, crossdressers or move toward or consummate aspects of transitioning. For example in my case I am undeniably transgender, am a crossdreamer, an occasional crossdresser, and at least for now have no plans/intentions to transition.

As Jack wrote, please feel free to write whatever comes to mind. I think the book will be important in offering readers with more personal stories about their experiences, desires, and needs w.r.t. what it means for them to be TG and crossdreamers. I think it will be a valued addition to biographies and other books.

Emma

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Jun 17 16 8:15 AM

jackmolay wrote:

I will write those of you have not sent me the texts they promised. No hard feelings!  We are all busy people, and we know that things takes time (this applies to me too:). But we would love to see contributions from as many of you as possible.

okay smiley: embarassed

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Jun 18 16 9:17 PM

jackmolay wrote:
A short update on the book:

Emma and I are now going through the contributions we have gotten so far, to see how we can turn this into a coherent volume.

We will give you all feedback on what you have written and come back to you with suggestions.

We may also ask some of you to contribute more, if we find that the volume is missing important aspects. And yes, we will also contribute ourselves.

Jack

Of course Jack, i'm ready for any corrections or more deep explanations of some apects if needed:)

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Nov 19 16 8:01 AM

There has been a delay, and I am sorry about that. But we are working on the texts, and I hope to have a complete copy ready for review in January.

That is: We will make sure the authors get a chance to look at our edits before we publish the book.

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

May 7 17 3:57 AM

No, it has been delayed, mostly because I got too caught up in the other life. I am going to set aside time this summer to finalize it.

If there are any of you who have any editorial experience and would like to help out, let me know!

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

May 13 17 7:43 AM

Hi Jack,

I actually love writing and I have done a great deal already while coming to terms with my nature since it is very cathartic. I have something that you might be able to make use of. I went through your book so I could fully understand Crossdreaming and I looked at the various terms you used when defining your vocabularly then I looked which of them resonated with me and wrote about my personal experiences which I believe supported those theories.

It may not be what you are looking for but if you would like to see I would be more than happy to email it to you. Word count is 2632 words, about 11500 characters but you can take or leave out whatever you like, I'm not fussy. :)

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help