Lead

Jan 28 16 6:44 AM

Tags : :

I know that some of you find the default Lefora editor a bit complex and confusing.

Some of you also struggle with the fact that links become clickable and may suddenly open up the linked to page in the same window, deleting everything you have written.

I have asked Lefora for advice, and they recommend that you switch to a more simple editor. They recommend the WYSIWYG editor, which is the same as the one you use when writing personal messages.

Click here for an introduction to how to switch editors.
Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Feb 28 16 3:30 AM

You fon't need to. If it's youtube video, it converts link into video automatically

Your mind is software. Program it.

Your body is a shell. Change it.
Death is a disease. Cure it.
Extinction is approaching. Fight it!

© "Eclipse Phase" by Posthuman Studios

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Feb 28 16 8:59 AM

Just for the record the only problem I've had with the text editor here is working out how to add pictures. I think I've worked out a way now. Do I have to load the picture into my Lefora library first? That's the way I', doing it

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Mar 1 16 12:39 AM

Just for the record the only problem I've had with the text editor here is working out how to add pictures. I think I've worked out a way now. Do I have to load the picture into my Lefora library first? That's the way I', doing it

If you are using the WYSIWYG-editor, yes, that is the way to do it. But if you use the regular editor you might upload the image directly from the post-page. 

Here is how:

http://crossdreamlife.lefora.com/topic/34/On-how-to-add-pictures-and-video 

(The short version: Click on the Show Albums button!)

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Oct 18 16 11:58 PM

Copy/paste in text editor

Copy and paste from other websites, mostly, it will grab the HTML from the other site. Either paste on notepad, then copy it from there (this will clear the formatting), or post it, right-click, select all, and then use the Tx button. This too will remove the formatting.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help