#1 [url]

Dec 17 15 11:13 AM

i got really into Misty Day, played by Lily Rabe, in American Horror Story: Coven. so gracefully sexy, so vulnerable in her innocent female magical power. 

generally i loved American Horror Story: Coven. a big factor was that a female community was central. some of the witches had male lovers, but it was the relationships between the witches that were really important. xx

Last Edited By: Deborah Kate Dec 31 15 2:53 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Dec 18 15 3:25 AM

I don't really follow actors/actress but If we are talking about making consistently good movies, I would have to say Kathy Bates.  If she is involved in a movie, the odds are it is going to be good.

But I really liked Eva Green in "Kingdom of Heaven"

Another actress I really like include Wynona Rider (I loved Beatlejuice and I think she is Beautiful):

I got to include Ellen Page just because she portrayed Kitty Pride (I was a big fan of the x-men comics):

And since the new Star Wars movie just came out let us not forget Natalie Portman

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Dec 18 15 4:36 AM

Deborah Kate wrote:
^ ellen page and natalie portman look lovely! xx

I completely agree! <3

Though, a friend of mine once told me I have a thing for the "Olive Oyl" type of look.  Brunette, waifish, and somewhat androgynous body shape.

latest?cb=20140509111252

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jan 4 16 1:25 AM

Ellen Page is open about being gay now, and has been for a couple of years....

My favourite actress is Carey Mulligan though, after seeing the film Joy yesterday, Jennifer Lawrence is catching up... I'm not sure either of these facts directly affect my cross dreaming though

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Jan 4 16 4:08 AM

Caught myself thinking, that I can remember couple of very good female characters in video games, instead of actresses.

Your mind is software. Program it.

Your body is a shell. Change it.
Death is a disease. Cure it.
Extinction is approaching. Fight it!

© "Eclipse Phase" by Posthuman Studios

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jan 5 16 6:04 AM

I won't provide context, because it can suck me in for hours.

Nah. And I never played these, anyway. From the top of my head, Morrigan from Dragon Age: Origins and Leliana, but much, later, in Dragon Age Inquisition. Josephine - from DAI too - some characters just shouldn't exist, sadly, she's too good to be true. There's great character cast in all of these games, though. 

Fall-From-Grace from Planescape: Torment. I always found her intriguing, as hell. Ironic, considering, that she's a succubus yet takes pretty unorthodox apppoach on feminity, than the rest of her kind. In this game the only one, than can, who topple her charm is Morte Ravel Puzzlewell. She's your classic hag in appearances, but hell, she's so awesome, when you start to realize, how influential she are. How omnipresent. She's the kind of woman, that can drive you mad in Lovecraftian kind of way and you'll still follow her. *wink*

Lady Aribeth de Tylmarande, paladin of Tyr, from Neverwinter Nights 1. Especially, it's expansion, called Hordes of the Underdark. She has pretty rough story, that unfolds before your eyes in original game, but you get to know her motivations better in HotU. There was also bard companion, named Sharvin, but I played this game more than ten years ago - it was interesting character, yet kill me, I can't remember details. Blame Aribeth for that.

Snow White in Telltale's game "Wolf Among Us" is not what you expect from that kind of game with that kind of protagonist. She's never, what you expect. Though, whole cast here is just perfect.

That's all, for now. 

Last Edited By: Lain Jan 5 16 6:06 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Jan 6 16 2:56 PM

Lost247365 wrote:

Sean wrote:Lost, did Ellen Page come out a while back.

I believe so.  She even confronted Ted Cruz about his homophobia at one point I believe.

Really? That awesome.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Jan 18 16 11:32 AM

The second picture is most like how I think of Hathaway, but the 3rd picture I really like. Looking at pictures of attractive women now is really interesting for me. I can still tell that they are pretty, but there is almost no arousal. That applies in both a heterosexual male sense, and cross dreaming sense. I look at these women and think is there anything in their presentation that I can learn from or emulate. I see something in the 3rd picture's pose and expression that I might be able to incorporate. I find that idea euphoric but not traditionally arousing. I find a picture of David Bowie with long blond hair and around the age of 55, to be vastly more arousing. Does that make me a cross dreamer anymore? Well, Bowie was rather pretty, and practically the inventor of gender slumming, so who is to say, but I am only thinking about being a woman with him, than being him. By the way, Bowie had a few relationships with trans girls. If only I had done this journey thing when I was a little younger. What a groupie I would have been. And I find that idea very arousing.

Last Edited By: April Jan 18 16 11:50 AM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Jan 18 16 12:55 PM

Thought, that other great example of woman in video games was Liara T'Soni in Mass Effect trilogy. If that was just first game, I wouldn't even thought about it, but throughout the series she changed and matured seriously. Both emotionally and professionally. She started like young, immature, ~20 year old sexy scientist damsel in distress to be saved and turned into genuine badass between first and second game. And totally in character. She had to grow up. 

I liked that so much. One of my favorite characters in series.

Last Edited By: Lain Jan 18 16 1:01 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Jan 18 16 2:18 PM

April wrote:
The second picture is most like how I think of Hathaway, but the 3rd picture I really like.

glad you like Anne, April! 

I just love the girly fingers in front of mouth posture in the bottom picture.

I think it's fantastic the way these actresses are, just in their looks, so versatile - variously glam, casual, raunchy, demure, coy, intelligent, tough, delicate.

'Bowie had a few relationships with trans girls.' 

did he? pray, tell us more!

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Jan 18 16 2:24 PM

Lainhart wrote:
Thought, that other great example of woman in video games was Liara T'Soni in Mass Effect trilogy. If that was just first game, I wouldn't even thought about it, but throughout the series she changed and matured seriously. Both emotionally and professionally. She started like young, immature, ~20 year old sexy scientist damsel in distress to be saved and turned into genuine badass between first and second game. And totally in character. She had to grow up. 

I liked that so much. One of my favorite characters in series.

i envy you gamers this whole world, in fact these many whole worlds, about which i know nothing. you don't just watch it, you're in it. i think that's great.

i imagine being a character in games frees up your sense of self, relativises your rl self as just another arbitrary circumstance.  

as for me, i am quite inept at the required skills (and i've got enough on my plate, i think, without taking on more worlds!). xx 

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Jan 18 16 2:55 PM

I cheat. A lot. There are also games, that doesn't require great skill or match your mental preferences. But time can be issue, yes. Especially, if you aren't expertised. Feel free to ask, if ever want to start, though. Nowadays, instead of intensive playing I watch listen people, who play so I'm knowledgeable in games I would never play myself.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help