#61 [url]

Nov 19 16 5:53 PM

^ I like Laura Branigan.

"Lovefool" by the Cardigans. Nina Persson has hypnotic eyes and a soothing voice here. She exudes so much feminity in this video.  

[url]

Quote    Reply   

#64 [url]

Dec 27 16 12:17 PM

There were several official videos made of this old Dire Straits song, "Skateaway". This particular version had escaped me until last night. About 2am I couldn't sleep and I was surfing youtube for new songs to dance to, and then I came across this video, and it blew me away. I was saying "OMG", but what I found intriguing was exactly how I was reacting and what was getting my attention. There is plenty in the video to stir the blood of a cis male. There are a lot of video showing from the rear scantily dressed very pretty girls roller skating.

And these girls are certainly worthy candidates for becoming crossdream proxies. There is even a scene at the very end of the video where a group of pretty roller skaters all seem to bask in their mutual femininity, the very sort of thing that many here seem to find arousing (by the way, I believe these scenes happen way more often in the popular media than in real life, because cis men find them a turn on).

All of these elements I noted with appreciation but with considerable detachment. I was thinking about how these girls were impacting others who have watched this video. I tend to think this is how many gay men look at pretty women. They can appreciate the beauty of such without sexually investing in it.Het women probably react pretty much the same way with the added element of envy thrown in. There is a scene in the video where rather fat girl looks enviously as a pretty skater passes her by.

And yet with all that said, it was the choreography that actually blew me away. I was watching how these girls glided and stretched out their moves on their skates. I took that all in and said to myself “I can do that in heels on a dance floor”. So I started practicing how to do it last night at about 3am, while imagining me doing it in front of hundred people in a club. That is just how I think about things now, and that is how I dream.

[url]

Last Edited By: April Dec 27 16 12:20 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#68 [url]

Feb 21 17 5:41 AM

"Autogynephilia in Women"

Rhonda of Rhonda's Escape posted this one over at her blog.

It is absolutely mind-boggling  (although extremely sexist) and gives a clear example of what has been called "autogynephilia in women."

The song was written by  Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein, and is from the musical Flower Drum Song.

So either Hammerstein has managed to capture the joy of a woman feeling sexy, or he himself was a crossdreamer. 

Last Edited By: jackmolay Feb 21 17 7:39 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help