#4 [url]

Dec 5 15 12:41 PM

I don't know if a feature length film counts as a video, but this one is on youtube. It's the 1964 film Goodbye Charlie, starring Debbie Reynolds as a playboy who finds herself reincarnated as a girl. I saw this movie on TV when I was in 7th grade. I remember it brought me chills. I talked about it with a friend the next day at school. I said to him, "wouldn't it be kind of fun to come back to life as a girl". I think I might have showed a little too much enthusiasm when I said that to him, but he agreed. Yet the conversation ended right there. That was almost 50 years ago.

Goodbye Charlie

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Dec 6 15 1:06 AM

Tamasaburo one of the best onnagata actors (man actors in Kabuki theater, who play female roles) When i see his play, i understood that for express perfect feminity, not necessary to be biologic woman. There are a lot of video of Tamasaburo in internet. Just two examples

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Dec 6 15 1:56 PM

Here is a music video that makes me crossdream (the video not so much the music), but then again since they are constantly switching the band out with models I am not surprised.    

April wrote:
I don't know if a feature length film counts as a video, but this one is on youtube. It's the 1964 film Goodbye Charlie, starring Debbie Reynolds as a playboy who finds herself reincarnated as a girl. I saw this movie on TV when I was in 7th grade. I remember it brought me chills. I talked about it with a friend the next day at school. I said to him, "wouldn't it be kind of fun to come back to life as a girl". I think I might have showed a little too much enthusiasm when I said that to him, but he agreed. Yet the conversation ended right there. That was almost 50 years ago.

Goodbye Charlie

That is the movie they based "Switch" off of isn't it?  From what I have seen, it looks like the original is once again better than the remake.

Last Edited By: Lost247365 Dec 6 15 2:09 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Dec 7 15 1:21 AM

I'm sure I posted both of these when this subject came up before though that may have been in the 'song' thread, not the video thread. The two women here are not ones I'm especially attracted to in my 'male' life... not physically and certainly not musically (I'm more into Indie or folky- music (Dolores O'Riorden of the Cranberries and Suzanne Vega are more my musical female icons)....That said I do like the Pink song here, and to a lesser extent, the Kylie one. -

However these two videos definitely always get me cross creaming. ( In the first,, Pink shows a kind of 'earthy' female sexuality I wish I possessed, if only I could/had transisition/ed. In the second, Kylie just looks great dressed in a sheet (with a hood) - there is just glimpse of her breast which SHOULD interest me, as a man, in quite a different way, but which just makes me wish I had that body shape....

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Dec 17 15 10:27 AM

Shakira (reply #2) is def my fave of the new vids so far, on here or 'songs...'. her other vids are supersexy too, esp 'She Wolf'.

what ones that others have posted do u like? be good to read people's responses, as well as folks posting their own faves xx

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jan 28 16 1:47 PM

Deborah Kate wrote:
i quite enjoy this short vid. i'm with the selfie queen - selfies r fun, baseball is boring! xx 

Nah, you definitely have that backwards. :P

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Jan 30 16 11:23 PM

Burning Man - 2012 - Robot Heart (my next tatto!) Pachanga Boys - "Time" - by Karim Tabar

A GREAT workout toon. Also nice for the living room whn I just fee like it! Dancing to this IS dreamy.

[url=

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help